Monday, June 2, 2008

supper in Ebisu

In Ebisu there are some good restaurants I love.
Today i introduce you one of those restaurants.

Yesterday I went to Ebisu to have a supper with my friend.
we became friends when we were elementary school students, and after we graduated that school we did'nt meet untill yesterday.

We went to OKONOMIYAKI restaurant.
It's really close to Ebisu station.(just one minutes walking from station takes you there.)
The restaurant name is "DARUMA SAN GA YAICHATTA".
Their famous menu is "FUWA-FUWA YAKI"(¥1300).
Actually it was pretty soft!
And it's so nice^^

If you go near by Ebisu and do'nt know which restaurants is good, to go this restaurants is one of good options!

1 comment:

Ms.Cherry said...

I always drop in at Ebina service aria when I go back to my hometown by bus. Yesterday, I got off at Ebina station for the first time to go to Takao. I want to eat out at the restaurant!!