Actually one of my hobbies is travelling, and now I want to go to many places.
For instance,Canada( from Vancouver to Montreal), Thailand, Taiwan, Balli, Hawaii, NY, England, Mexico, Australia, Italy( Europe is much better)
And at this time I would like to choose Canada!
To tell the truth for long time one of my dreams is to see aurora.
I went to Vancouver last summer, but I just stayed Vancouver at that time.
(Actually I also went to Seatle and Victoria, but i went there just 1 day trip.)
so now i would like to make the plan to Canada to see aurora.
Luckily my best friend would like to see aurora, too , so i would like to go this travelling with this friend :)
*tickets*
departure date: Sep. 1st till Sep. 10th
around ticket: JAL, $1010
from Van to Toronto:$179
from Toronto to Van: $199
*hotel*
in vancouver
Actually this isn't a hotel, but one agency rent a room.
1day for $37.5×5days=$187.5
in Toronto
1day for $118×3days=$354
above all fares=$1929.5
so now I still have almost $500,but I can't go to yellow nife to see Aurora,so this time I should give it up.
At this time, I can enjoy Vancouver & Toronto for 10days!!
*sight seeing spots*
*Stanly Park: It's a really big park. There are an aquarium, Rose garden, and so on.many people skating on road. There are much green ,too. so people can be reluxed.
*Metrotown: There is a so big shopping mole. If you wanna go every shops, you will need more then a half of day.
*China town: Vancouver and Tronto have China town, too. The atmosphere is really like China. The smell, people,foods...many things are so much alike real one.
*Korean Restaurants street: There are so many Korean Restaurants on one street, and those restaurants owners are Korean, so the tastes are the real Korean foods!( my Korean friends said) And there are some Karaoke, and they have our Japanese songs,too.
*Niagala fall: In tronto, there is a famous fall, which is Niagala. You can see that fall from Canada side. Some one say "that fall is much great when you see it from Canada side."
But the others say " that fall is much great when you see it from America side!!" haha. of course Canadians like Canadian side, but American like American side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good plan. I have been to Vancouver many times and I think you chose good spots. Chinatown is more authentic than the one in Yokohama. I have never been to Toronto.
Grade: S
Post a Comment