Monday, June 9, 2008

The beautiful love story


The movie which I want to see for a long time is Before Sunrise.
I give you some reviews here.


Jess-76 (from Scotland) says:"'Before Sunrise' is not a film to be scrutinised, nor studied. The absolute beauty of it lies in its perfection as a simple love story ...The beauty of this film is that the story is the most important element. The ending is both provocative and emotional..."


Sickfrog (from VA) says:"This has to be one of the most sincere and touching boy-meets-girl movies ever made...And no matter how many times I watch this film, I don't think I will ever tire of that."


The Void (from England) says: "Before Sunrise works principally for two reasons - realistic acting and an immense script that builds the characters through their thoughts and feelings and thus allows us to get to know them as we do the people in real life.This allows the characters to be free, and it's easy to believe that these are real people and not just actors working from a script."


Those avobe comments make me feel this movie waorth to see more!!
They say this is the beautiful love story, and this has reality. we can feel it is based on the real story.(even thogh this is fiction story.)
In addition , how many times we wotch it won't make us tire of it.
I think the person who like love story should watch this!
Of course I will check this.

3 comments:

Ms.Cherry said...

I like the love story. So, I think I also should check this romance movie. When you watch it before me, please put the comment on this blog☆

milk cocoa said...

I haven't heard about this movie, but I am interested in watching Love Story, so I want to see it very much.

Caleb said...

I think the script is very interesting. It was written partly by the actors!

It is alos interesting that this sequel is made 10 years later. I thought the second one's plot was not that good, but overall it was pretty good.