Monday, June 16, 2008

after seeing 27 dresses

This movie is really good!
why don't you see it :)

my comment is here.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0988595/usercomments-107

4 comments:

Ms.Cherry said...

I checked your comment!
I'm interested in the movie, and I thought I want to see it more and more by your comment☆

sara☆ said...

Thank you for your comments :)
I'm happy to read it.
If you like romantic comedy, I think you also enjoy this.
Let's see it :)

Caleb said...

Good job!

I have never seen the movie, but maybe I should check it out!

GRADE: 19/20

1st: Plot summary (4-5 sentences)
+ The film title, setting, & characters introduced
+ Conflict & climax then introduced
+ Ending NOT given
+ Written in present tense

2nd: Review (3-5 sentences)
+ Critically evaluate movie (Say good & bad things about it).
OK.... Use 4+ vocabulary words from this survey.

milk cocoa said...

I have never seen the movie,has it been loading yet?I want to check it♪