Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#1 town-VANCOUVER




Have you ever heard "Vancouver is the most comfortable town where we live."?

Last summer I stayed that town for about 2 months.
At first I could't understand that reason, but at the end of staying I really understood the reason.
Vancouver is pretty freedom.
There are so many immigrants, so I did't need to care that I am an asian.
Last time is the first staying abroad for me, so everything was interesting.
And I could make many forign friends, and I also made many nice memories :)

Now I'm seeing my pictures I took last summer, therefor I'm missing Vancouver life, so I'm writings this.
I really reccomend to stay in Vancouver!!!
I hope I can stay and go to language school again before my graduation.

I update my pictures :)

5 comments:

☆lollipop☆ said...

thank you for your comment,Sara.
my little brother is so clever!;)

Oh! you stayed in Vancouver??
that sounds fun!!;)
Vancouver is one of place where I wanna visit someday~~!!
How did you go there? through the school program or something?

Caleb said...

Vancouver is very nice. I have been there 3 or 4 times. It is actually a leader for environmental and urban design.

Portland, in Oregon (my homestate) is like Vancouver, with similiar values and lifestyle.

Tomonori said...

I wish I could visit Vancouver too.
I really want to study abroad but I don't have enough money to abroad...too bad.
You are really lucky girl!!
I am jealous, haha.

yuima-ru said...

I have never been to vancouver.But now, I want to go to vencouver sometime!!

Everybode looks really fun in this picture!!

milk cocoa said...

I didin't know about that, but now I understood what you say. People in this picture look so happy, so maybe Vancouver is a nice place. I want to visit there.