Sunday, July 20, 2008

a REAL trip plan, lol

I work in the caffe as a part-time-job, this morning I also work there for 6 hours.
At that time suddenly my friend asked me, "why doon't you go to Mt.Fuji?"
Actually I've never been to that mountain( even thogh I am a Japanese), and I wanted to climb it for a long time.
Especially I can be student for only 8months, because I will graduate this university next spring and start to work in the society.
So I answered "Of course! Let's go in this summer."
But my friend is not a student, she has a job and her holiday is every monday.
That mean we have only one day.


Then I searched one day trip to Mt.Fuji.
I could find some, and they are reasonable. (For example, the fare is less than 8000yen, including taking us there by bus and taking a bath after climbing down, and taking luch! Can you beleive it?)


But that trip is't carried out on monday, that's our problem.
Does any one know good trip to Mt. Fuji?
If tere is, please let me know!

No comments: